Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

So it's new years day. Happy New Year!
It's that time of year again where you get to make up resoloutions to try and follow throughout 2011.
This year i've tried to make mine relatively simple and achievable.

1. No more take away food - eg maccas, kfc, hungrys and pizza. i would try cutting junk food all together, but c'mon..we all know how hard that one will be. i will allow myself to eat fish and chips though because at least that is (well i think it is) fresh food. I'm stopping the takeaway because i'm sick of the preservatives. i found an old pizza in my shed which was from AT LEAST 4 months ago and it didnt seem to have decayed at all. i found it slightly disturbing.
2. Stop ma bitchin' - i tend to get caught up in bitching about people alot. so i'm going to stop. i don't enjoy bitching, it just makes me feel sad and angry, so why do it? People think i'm the nice girl and innocent, i don't want to let them down.
3. This year i'm very keen to get my veggie patch finally started. i have a compost bin but nothing to put it on! this hopefully will help with number 1 on my list, because if i have lovely fresh fruit and veggie available to me in my own backyard, there's no excuse to be lazy and get take-away.

I hope your brough in the new year with lots of friends and family and this year brings you much happiness and good health.

What are your new years resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment